Foundation Frequently Asked Questions
- Are my contributions tax deductible?
Yes! Corporate and individual contributions to the NaSPA Education
Foundation, Inc., qualify under IRC 501-C3 Public Foundation rules.
Check with your accountant if you have questions. We can provide
necessary proof of our non-profit public foundation status if
you need it.
- How can I make a contribution?
- You may send a check for any amount to the “NaSPA
Education General Scholarship Fund”. Mail to: NaSPA
Education Foundation, Inc., 7044 S. 13th St., Oak Creek, WI
- You may make a voluntary contribution when you renew your
membership dues. Click here to renew.
- How much of my contribution goes to non-scholarship
$0.00! Not one penny is used for any purpose other than to build
the scholarship endowment fund. Your contribution is placed in
a restricted account only and shall not be used for any purpose
other than education scholarships.
- What is the NaSPA Education Foundation, Inc., goal
for building this endowment?
The Board of Directors of the NaSPA Education Foundation, Inc.,
is building a $10,000 general scholarship endowment fund in 2005.