NaSPA Code of Ethics
NaSPA has established the following Code of Ethics and requires its observance
as a prerequisite and continuation of membership and affiliation with the Association.
As an applicant for membership and as a member of NaSPA, I have in the past
and will in the future:
- Perform all professional activities and duties in accordance with the laws
of my country and highest ethical standards;
- Promote good technical concepts and practices;
- Maintain the confidentiality of all proprietary or otherwise sensitive
information encountered in the course of professional activities;
- Execute professional responsibilities with diligence and honesty;
- Refrain from any activities which might constitute a conflict of interest
or otherwise damage the reputation of employers, the Association, or the profession;
- Not intentionally injure or impugn the professional reputation or practice
of colleagues, clients, employers or fellow members or the association.
- NaSPA serves Technical Professionals working with a variety of computing
technologies, including mainframes and distributed systems.